Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grow Always

So our days are usually filled with chaos of some kind, Ethan loves to make messes, and Zacharie is more than willing to help make the mess bigger! Well, on Sunday's we usually go to my parents house for supper. Tonight was no exception. Ethan, my mom and I were in the living room watching tv. With all the toys cleaned up, Ethan, as always, had to make a mess. But this time it was different. As he knocked down a toy bin, that came crashing to the ground, he got scolded! He stopped, looked at us, and said, " Zikky, Zikky!!" with his little finger pointed to the kitchen where his brother was! What a shock!! He was blaming Zacharie for what he clearly did!! I never knew children would learn something like that at such an early age! We laughed. How hilarious!
Like I said, chaos.
Zacharie, Ethan and I, occasionally go to a friends house for a play date, so we did that this week. The kids were playing so nicely together, and then it got quiet..... not usually a good sign.... So Tara ( the mom) and I go to where the kids are playing to discover that they were taking turns colouring on each other with marker! By the time we got there, Zacharie's face, back and stomach had been coloured with a variety! Brown, blue and mostly purple! So we laughed! Tara took a picture which I will try to get from her, before we washed it off! Unfortunately, purple marker leaves such a stain on the skin that it wouldn't come off all the way... he had bruise-like colouring on his neck, stomach and face. Boy, was I glad that he didn't have a doctor's appointment this week!
Ethan had his 18 month check up ( yes, even though he's 19 months) this week. He is a very healthy boy! A bit heavy for his age, but nothing to worry about.
I also had a doctor's appointment this week, to find out how far long in my pregnancy I am!!! I am 7 weeks pregnant. Due at the end of September! I have been quite nauseas, exhausted and more exhausted! Aside from that, healthy! Thank goodness.
That's about all for now.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

© young yoner family - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart