Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jellybean!



On Thursday, I went for an ultrasound!! I was so anxious about it, and I'm not even sure why! Anyway, I went for the ultrasound, and got to see many interesting baby developments! And found out that our jellybean is a girl!! We are so thrilled!
I also got to see what the baby looks like too, so very exciting. There are a couple pictures here, one of them is of the baby's face. You can see facial features ( even though they are a little squished by fluid and a hand on one side) and you can also see hair! This little baby already has a curl on her forehead!
I have found that ultrasounds are one of the coolest things. This little one also smiled in the ultrasound, however the technician didn't capture a picture at that time... shucks!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

© young yoner family - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart