Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ahhh Tuesdays..... at least its not Monday!

Well it's Tuesday. Monday was interesting. After cleaning up the flour that Zacharie decided belonged on the floor ( it was also mixed with sugar...) I basically spent the day with my boys. It was too cold to go out side, can you believe -40??? And the wind was blowing, I really hoped all day that I wouldn't have to leave the house. Well today isn't much better. And I do have to leave the house.... Ethan has his 6 month needles.... a little late, but they are really busy and the wait list is always very long. Aside from his teething, he is a big (no exaggeration!) healthy boy!
Not too much happening today other than that....
Zacharie now goes potty, all by himself. With no help!!! What kid do you know that picks that up in just over a week??? Amazing! And the last few days he's had no accidents. It's so awesome.... no diapers! Tyler said we should train Ethan at the same time.... I think it would be awesome, if it was possible... He at least needs to be walking.
I have started teaching piano lessons again, in hopes that I won't have to go back to work. I only have one student so far, so I would need at least 5 more. I keep posting ads everywhere.
My girlfriends and I are planning a trip this summer to Las Vegas for a week. I am really looking forward to it. It will be so much fun to hang out with my friends with out children.... don't get me wrong, I love my boys so much, but sometimes I would just like 5 minutes of silence....ha ha.
I am just looking forward to the experience, we're going to go see the grand canyon too!! That's what I am really looking forward to, the site seeing.
Anyway. I should go do some laundry. See ya!

No comments:

© young yoner family - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart