Saturday, January 26, 2008

Okay, it's Friday...

Yeah, I know, I'm not so good at keeping up with this stuff...
Our week was very busy. I am in our church's choir, and we practice on Wednesday nights. We are actually doing one of our pieces this Sunday, if anyone wants to check it out. Our week wasn't very exciting, except that today I found Ethan a snowsuit!!! We are going to "family fun day" with our church tomorrow, well actually today.... ha ha. Anyway, I really wanted to find Ethan a snowsuit, one that fits... and I did!!
Thursday, hmmm... I don't really remember much about Thursday, except that Zacharie is now going potty, by himself!!! It's totally awesome!! I am so proud of him. Ethan started saying "atha" we're not sure what he's trying to say, it almost has a "zzzz" sound to it. Maybe he's trying to say "Zacharie".
Today he started saying "ma" so I'm hoping...."mommy" will be next!
I made the mistake of mentioning my Grandma and Grandpa around Zacharie.... now he really wants to see them....hint hint.... Maybe we'll get the opportunity on Sunday....
Well aside from my mom and I having a really hilarious time talking about weight gain and tape-worms the size of boa constrictors not much else is interesting.... and if you want to know about the tape worms, you'll have to ask my mom or myself.... it truly is a funny story, and who knows, maybe that would explain massive weight gain among those who have drank stream water.....

No comments:

© young yoner family - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart