Monday, January 21, 2008

I hate Mondays

Well its Monday. I hate Mondays, especially on weekends where I don't get much sleep. Anyway. I am surviving. Zacharie is potty training, and he's doing pretty good, but going places sure wrecks that. He wears a pull-up when we're out (just in case) and we were on the bus on Friday and he needed to pee, and I told him that he'd have to hold it or go in his pull-up. Well he's 2, so he couldn't hold it very long....
Ethan has his six month doctors' appointment today. He is growing so fast. And last night I could feel his teeth, they should be coming through any day now. Maybe that will help the puking stop.... He spits up quite a bit. The doctor said not to worry about it though because it's not affecting his weight gain or growth.... If it is can you imagine how huge he would be???
Anyway I am gonna chill out for a bit. See ya later!

No comments:

© young yoner family - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart