Monday, February 18, 2008

Long Week-end...

And so our long weekend is coming to a close. I love long weekends, not that I have to go back to work the next day, but Tyler does and so do my parents. We spend a lot of time with my parents, Zacharie especially. This weekend for us was kinda blah.... nothing interesting happened.
But today, I discovered that I can make a Partylite website!! So I did!! If you want to check it out, it is really cool!
Anyway, I have a busy week ahead of me. I have 2 meetings that I am supposed to go to, my mom's birthday is tomorrow, my grandpa's 75th birthday is Wednesday ( one of the meetings is that night) and I am getting our piano tuned (yaaaaaayyyy!!!). WOW... lots to do.
I also just realized that I forgot to reply to an email.... I'm not with it today....
Anyway see ya....


Oh yeah that website is :
www.partylite.biz/naomiyoner

No comments:

© young yoner family - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart