Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday Monday....

Well our weekend was a busy one. At least for me it was. Friday wasn't too eventful, we stayed home and watched movies.... Saturday, Tyler worked until 2pm and I went shopping with my friend Emilie, from here on referred to as Em. Well we were shopping for some dresses, she is going on a cruise in March and needs a dress for cocktail parties, etc, and I have a wedding to go to this next weekend and I have no dresses.... Needless to say Em and I went everywhere.... and had no luck, so when it reached 6pm we decided to have supper instead. We went back to my house and Em and Zacharie played "spinning" and "tag" and "jump on the bed" and some sort of crawling thing.... Zacharie really loves Em, he calls her "Lemilie". I think its very cute, and on weekends when he doesn't get to see her, he thinks she'll be at our house on Saturday, she usually is, but last week she wasn't and he was very upset about it.
Sunday was good. Church in the morning, which Zacharie didn't want to leave Bite-size (like children's church). Then friends of ours, Sarah and Aron, and their two kids, Mekka and Judah, who are really close in age to Zacharie, were in town and came over for a visit. Zacharie loves playing with those kids. Then to make the day more exciting for Zacharie, my grandparents came into town. He was very very excited when he saw them pull up in the drive-way. My mom also bought him a drum set, so I added some pictures of him with the drums.... at least they stay at her house....Ha ha.
My mom and I went to Wal-mart last night, there were a bunch of toys on clearance. So I picked up some birthday and Easter presents for my boys.
Well today Ethan cut a tooth!! So he has one tooth poking through a bit, and the other one is not far behind. He is still full of smiles. Tyler ended up going to Swift Current this morning, for work. And I am supposed to pick him up from the shop in a bit, so I will be done for now.

** Funny story for today:
Zacharie asked me on Saturday, if he could have a "mimosa". I started to laugh and asked him where he learned that, and if he knew what a mimosa was.... He said that Mr. Incredible always has one on the plane.... clearly he has seen that movie too many times....

No comments:

© young yoner family - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart