Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Okay so a Tuesday.... at least I think that's what day it is.

Well it's Tuesday. Ethan has started to try to crawl.... It's quite funny cuz if he doesn't move then he gets mad and frustrated and then he'll move, and he stops crying, and tries to figure out how he did that.
We've had a pretty interesting couple of days. On Saturday we went to Estevan for Amanda's wedding. Now that was the most elegant wedding I have ever been to, and she made the most beautiful bride!! I think the only other wedding that was at the same elegance level was one I went to when I was 7 years old. Wow. It was so beautiful. They had the coolest idea for Wedding "favors". They had Jones' Soda, with their picture and name and date of the wedding on it, and then had a scripture verse on the other side. When I was talking to her, she said that she loves Jones' soda and HAD to have it at their wedding so she went on their website to see if they do stuff like that and they did! Totally cool.
The weather made the way there and back a bit interesting. On the way there we saw four vehicles in the ditch.... we were praying the whole way not to join them. Then it was very funny, at Milestone, it was all-of-the-sudden clear! Really weird. On the way back it was just very windy. Not a bad drive though... could have been nasty.
Sunday, I was in choir and as always on Sunday morning, we were running very late..... It seems as though we have a harder time that day of the week, getting ready to go...
Monday..... I hate Mondays..... it was not too thrilling.... at all. Really boring actually.
So that brings us to today. And so far not too much has happened. I'm just waiting for Valentine's day to pass.... I'm not sure that I like that day either. Lots of pressure to be sweet and romantic and most of the time, GUYS...... , forget about it. Tyler doesn't usually forget, he just isn't naturally romantic, and we have kids, so that makes it hard to be romantic and plan something, as kids are very unpredictable.
Well I hope this week goes by quickly, it's seeming to drag as it is.

No comments:

© young yoner family - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart