Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yeah, it's been a while....

Okay, so I haven't been here in over a week, I know, shame on me.... But we're really busy people! Well I'm not 100% sure I have mentioned this before, but Ethan has 2 teeth now, and is starting to crawl!!! Wow he is growing up fast.
Like I said we are busy.... let me share why. Monday's in the evening, I teach piano. Tuesday this last week was movie night, and this week worship practice for a womens event. Wednesday last week was Partylite meeting, and every week choir. Thursday's are usually free, I try to book shows on that night or, just spend time with my family. Friday is small group night, although we have had other things going on that we haven't made it to small group in a while..... Saturday was mom's candle party, and after that I hung out with my friends, and my parents. Then Sunday, church.... See so you can't say that we have a lot of time, we don't. Just day time, time.
Zacharie is almost completely potty-trained. He can go out in just underwear and not get them wet!! We are just working on night-time.... that's the hard part.
We are waiting for spring to come... and then SUMMER!!!! I love summer. Well I'll be back later, lots to do, always.

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

I left a meme for you on my blog...(like a questionaire) just copy and paste...

© young yoner family - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart