Monday, March 10, 2008

And so it goes...

Well March is here!!! And the weather is awesome. I'm really hoping that it stays this way.
So I have been busy. I am lining up Partylite show, and becoming a team leader. I also can't wait to see the new line in a few weeks!
My boys are growing like weeds. Ethan is 22lbs!!! We took him off formula and put him on straight milk, and guess what? No more puking!!! Praise the Lord!! So we think that the formula must have been to heavy on his stomach, or something.
Zacharie is going through a little bit of a wild phase, and pushing the limits. We are trying to deal with him, with patience.... but we don't have much of that....
Tyler has been working alot, the season has picked up. The earliest he was home last week was 6pm, and that was a 12 hour day.... So I can see him being very busy.
Not much is new, except the busy-ness.
On Sunday, we have arranged a mini drama, and it's a very powerful message. I am really looking forward to having it done. So if you want to see it, Sunday at 10:30am at Avonhurst Assemblies.
Anyway, I am gonna see if I can get some pictures posted!

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

I guess I will be there...like I have a choice...LOL!

© young yoner family - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart