Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Okay this is funny too!!

Well, you thought that one was funny....
Yesterday, I took the boys out shopping with me at Wal-mart (where else?), the one that my parents work at. When I take them out I make sure to put Zacharie in a pull-up so that if he has an accident, it won't affect his pants. Anyway, so before I left, I was having an issue getting Zacharie to sit in his car seat, let alone being buckled. This is a little abnormal but I thought nothing of it. Then at Wal-mart, I had an issue getting him to sit in the cart! Again, abnormal, but on the weekend we had let him help push the cart, so I figured that was why he wouldn't sit in the cart. Finally after coaxing him into the cart (as I was by-my-self and wasn't going to chase him around...) we went and shopped for a jacket for him and then to see my parents when they were finished working. So my mom came with Zacharie to buy his new jacket. And, as always, he wanted to go home with them, which worked fine, as I teach piano on Mondays. So we all went our vans and got in. Zacharie again, didn't want to sit in his seat, or be buckled!! Thinking this was ridiculous, my dad buckled him in anyway. They got to their house, and Zacharie kept pulling at his butt! So my mom figured that his pull-up was wet and went to change it. To her surprise she found, a compact mirror which Zacharie uses as a phone, in his pull-up!!! When she called me to tell me this, I realized that was probably the issue and was a bit confused as to why it would be in his pull-up. Then I remembered that I had dressed him in sweats, which of course, have no pockets!!! Now I understand why he doesn't like those types of pants very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well i can't beleive that he put that there. Oh well better luck next time.Pat

© young yoner family - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart