Monday, March 17, 2008

Zacharie will someday be "em-bare-assed"!

Well as most of you know, we go to church on Sundays. Anyway, We went to church early yesterday so that I could practice for choir. While we wait, we let the children play. Zacharie had disappeared for a bit, and when he came back into the sanctuary, Anca (a friend of mine) had jestured to me what I thought meant he needed to go potty. So Tyler ran over to him to discover that wasn't the case. He had already gone potty, on the potty, and had his pants around his knees while walking into the sanctuary!!! Not really embarassing for me, but I'm sure this story will make it to his wedding, and at that point it will embarass him! I thought it was worth sharing... See my son does stuff like this all the time!
Hope you enjoyed! I thought it was funny!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Colin said...

It's amazing the things that kids will pick up from their parents!

naomi said...

Very funny, have you seen either of us running around with out bottoms?? no i think not!

© young yoner family - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart